Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Eat More KALE


This past weekend my friend Tahnee surprised me in a major way with this awesome shirt!

Anyone who knows me could tell you that I have a serious love affair with kale! It is a little crazy but there is something about the chewy green or sometimes purple curly dimpled leaves that makes my heart sing. So this got me thinking- could I somehow transform my favorite vegetable into a dessert super star? I could juice the leaves and use it in a cake recipe - I could bake the leaves with a superfine sugar dusting. Perhaps I could pulverize the kale into a delicious and healthful sauce... Who knows! But don't be surprised if you come by my blog one day and see a spectacular dessert featuring the best leafy green on the planet!

And if anyone is interested in sporting this sexy shirt with a healthy message with me- visit eatmorekale.com. You will not be disappointed. Here is the hyperlink!

http://www.eatmorekale.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love this! The shirt and the possibility of a kale dessert. :)

    ReplyDelete