Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love is...

A chocolate hazelnut Charlotte filled with a vanilla bean Bavarian cream drizzled with 66 percent dark chocolate ganache and topped fresh strawberries- all created specially for Ms. Danielle in celebration of her birthday. Happy Birthday. 

PS- Yes the cake made me a little weak in the knees. 
PSS- since it is a little complicated I have decided not to post the recipe. If you really want some I will make it for you. And if I can't make it for you I will then send you the recipe. 

Happy Eating Everyone! 

Peace and Love, 
Kara

2 comments:

  1. I still have sweet sweet dreams about this cake! So delicious! Thanks so much for making me a birthday cake! I felt so special...I have not had a homemade birthday cake since I was a little girl. You rock, Kara.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah! Thanks Danielle! It was my pleasure! You missed out on the lemon meringue pie last night!

    ReplyDelete