Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Dear Blog, I know I have been away for a long time, I am sorry...

but I promise- I have good reasons!

I officially finished up my first year as a PhD student, moved across the state of Washington, started my research, prepared a manuscript for publication, ran a trail race, and am looking forward to finishing my first ultra this weekend.

You are right, all the excuses in the world won't negate my absence. But while you are forgiving me, please be assured that I haven't completely forgotten about you! In fact, I have multiple dessert pictures taken from raspberry cheesecake bars, breads, and delicious cakes that I made over the past 2 months that I totally meant to put up!

I will get back in the swing of things... in the meantime.. here are some delicious dessert pictures to soothe your craving...




No comments:

Post a Comment